From January 1, 2020, the new individual coverage HRAs were created by Presidential Executive Order 13813 and will become active. By the end of October 2019, you have to create the right documents and have them ready to put the individual coverage HRA in place.
How to find Bradford Tax Institute webinar for registration. Through this, you can get all the information you need, along with examples which you can use to get a plan in place.
This new rule allows your small business to compensate the employees for their individually purchased insurance and other medical expenses and avoids the fear of par day employee penalty i.e.$100.
Some of the comprehensive session is given while learning:
Let’s see how the new individual coverage HRA is better than the Qualified Small Employer HRA (QSEHRA).
- How the new rules of Executive Order will be recognized to proof, plus IRS regulatory rulings and notices.
- How will you convince for individual coverage HRA can take place in day to day life after attending a webinar?
- Is new rule will affect more than 2 percent of S corporation shareholder-employee
A seminar can participate by:
Married couples, small businesses (not more than 50 employees), individuals who are considering individual coverage HRAs.
Segments of Webinar:
Get in-depth coverage of these ten topics and find out how your business can provide medical reimbursements to your employees without fear of the $100-a-day penalty:
- Why your small business should reject the QSEHRA and choose the individual coverage HRA. (Hint: the personal coverage HRA benefits allbusinesses, regardless of size.)
- How to avoid a $100 per day per employee penalty.
- How new individual coverage HRA will do the work of S corporations.
- How you can use the personal coverage HRA to reimburse any medical expenses, insurance, Medicare, and health insurance or otherwise.
- When you can differentiate as to who qualifies for an individual coverage HRA and provide benefits based on salaried or hourly, age, and other possible classifications.
- How can you create reimbursement benefits for your family health with your proprietorship?
- How to offer reduced or enhanced benefits of the workers depending on their working.
- To say goodbye to group Health plans how new rules will help you out.
- When there are multiple businesses, how the owner or spouse will count employees.
- What you should include in your notice to employees about the plan, as well as what employees need to attest to in their reimbursement requests, the procedure itself.